Our Accredited Courses are nationally recognised qualifications
Our Accredited Courses are nationally recognised qualifications approved by Australian Skills Quality Authority and meet the Australian Quality Framework for vocational education.
ASQA is the Australian Governments regulatory body for Vocational Education.
Accreditation is formal confirmation that the course:
- is nationally recognised and meets quality assurance requirements
- meets an established industry, enterprise, educational, legislative or community need
- provides appropriate competency outcomes and a satisfactory basis for assessment
- is aligned appropriately to the AQF where it leads to a VET qualification.
Study one of our accredited courses.
- Certificate III in Accounts Administration
- Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Certificate IV in New Small Business
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Leadership and Management